Saturday, July 13, 2013

Hey all!!

Now I'm 18 years old, things have happened like crazy!! Here's a little wrap-up of what's been going on since I've last blogged!!


1. I am now moved out of my parent's house. Decided to set out on my own life and do things for myself. Lord-willing, I will stay true to His path and continue to honor Him in what I do.


2. I have an amazing girlfriend! Her name is Meagan and she continues to strengthen me through my rough patches in life. She is 18 years old and we have known each other for about a year now. :)
\
3. I have a job at a professional business called Volkart May. I am a business-to-business marketing representative. I pretty much make phone calls all day and speak with business owners and CEOs. Lot's a fun! I have a desk and everything! :P



4. My firebird is now done. :) That beautiful 1989 white formula firebird is now done for. I owned that car for 1 year, and now I moved on to a 1995 Lincoln Continental.



5. I'm moving to FLORIDA! I'm attending a Christian School down there with my girlfriend. My grandparents live about an hour away and they have played a major role in my success in getting to this school. :) So excited! I'll be finishing my Business Management Degree at South Eastern University.


That's about it!

God bless,
Josiah

No comments: