I have been extremely busy with my school and with my new job. I have been learning a lot this past semester, and I am starting to get really excited to take a break from school and have Summer!
Anyway, I got tagged by Gracie and I'm going to answer her questions now.
1. What is your favorite thing to do when you are bored?
My favorite thing to do would probably be going on a drive, hang out with friends, or something of that nature...however I usually end of eat and/or watching TV when I am bored. :(
2. Who is someone who makes you smile every time they say anything, even if it wasn't made to make you smile?
Hmmm...I would have to say two friends that I have (names will be anonymous) at school. They are a dating couple, but they both are really fun to talk to and I enjoy hanging out with them.
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Enchiladas!!! I love them, especially when there is rice and refried beans on the side, DELICIOUS!
4. What is your favorite color combo?
Black and Blue, like Jeans and a black t-shirt.
5. Who is the "hero of the faith" ( someone in the bible or a missionary or something like that) that you most look up to ?
I would have to say Ray Comfort and the Living Waters Team, they have taught me so much through my short time with the Lord, and I definitely look up to them.
6. What five adjectives would you use to describe your personality?
Serious, random, quirky, "donkey-ish" (like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh), playful?
7. If you could end ONE "corruption" in our society, what would It be?
Like Gracie said, Abortion would definitely be a first.
8. If you could not have to answer one of these questions which would it be!
It would have to be question #6...I'm not really good at describing myself, I feel awkward when doing it! :-)
Well, thanks for reading! I have school, I work several days, and I have finals to prepare for. Such a busy life, and I love it! :-)