Monday, April 18, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for not writing sooner, I have been really busy!!! :-)

My mom just had a baby girl, and I have the responsibility to help around the house with the rest of my siblings, while my parents are out of town. ( They went to Duluth right after the baby was born )


I am finishing school this week, and the it's going to be a SUMMER Vacation for me! :-) I can't wait, this will be my first year to have to school during the Summer.

I will try to keep posting as time goes on, but as I said, I have a lot to do around the house, plus school.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

God Bless,
Josiah

3 comments:

Allison said...

Your baby sister is beautiful!
God Bless! ~Alli

Dodi said...

Congratulations on your baby sis!
That is always so fun having a new baby in the house:)She is soo cute:)
Blessings~
Dodi

The Pendletons said...

The baby is sooo precious! New babies are so much fun!
Have fun with all the stuff going on. ;)
Anna