Sunday, April 3, 2011

Update Post!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have not written on here the past few days, but I have been very busy, plus I wanted everyone to see the Give-A-way! :-)

This post includes the "wrap-up" of the 28 Day Challenge, and also includes what's going on in my life.


Day 23: A way in which you want to be remembered.

I want to be remembered as someone who loved everyone, who cared for people, and who shared with others. Might sound dumb to some of you, but I don't want to be a person, who was remembered as a selfish, greedy, cruel person.

Day 24: A movie no one would expect you to love.

The Movie would have to be Tron. I love it for it's graphics, plus the whole movie is exciting.


Day 25: A recipe.

You may not expect me to hand out a recipe, but my Sister made these for me, and I think their the greatest! :-) Here you go!

Chocolate Coconut Candies


1-3/4 cup Confectioners Sugar

1-3/4 cup Shredded Coconut

1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk

2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

2 Tbls. shortening


1. Combine sugar, coconut and milk. This should be really thick and sticky. Roll into 1-inch balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.

2. Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave on HIGH. Stir and possible melt more at 10 - 20 second intervals. Stir.

3. Cover coconut balls in chocolate and shortening. Place on waxed paper and let harden.

Day 26: A childhood memory.

Yet again, I would have to say owning Chickens was an awesome Childhood Memory


Day 27: A physical feature you love.

I love to work out. Not like running or jogging, but building muscle! :-)


Day 28: Hopes, Dreams and plans you have for the next 365 days

This is going to be a big one!

I hope to get my license this May.
I want to buy a car by the end of Summer.
I want to find another job by the end of Summer.
I want to do better at school.
I want to lose some weight (isn't this every one's goal? :-)  )


That's some of them, but I don't want to bore you with to much writing!


WHAT'S UP WITH YOUR JOB?

I quit last week, and I am no longer working at Jet's Pizza, I decided the atmosphere of people wasn't good for me to be around all day. I might find a job this Summer, but I might just want to relax. I kinda got "separated" from my family a bit, not spending any time with them.

Thanks for all your prayers! God bless,

Josiah


THE ANSWER TO MY POLL ON THE TOP RIGHT OF MY BLOG IS THE CIVILWAR! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

3 comments:

The Pendletons said...

I guessed Civil War. :)
I think taking a break is a great idea...I am just now trying to start a from home buisness to get some money for a writing program...and other things!!! (Don't need money for coffee now though ;)
Have fun getting your license! Scary!!!
Blessings!
Anna

Allison said...

Mmm.. that candy sounds good! Like an almond joy :)

I'm sure you'll enjoy spending more time with your family! I wish I had a part-time job, but I know I would have a hard time being seperated from my family so much!

~ Alli

P.S. I guessed the Civil War!! Why is it your favorite?

Tori said...

Oh Ya, I guessed right! I think you made a great decison about quitting your job. Yes, raising chickens would be a fun childhood memory. Have a great day!

Victoria