Thursday, April 28, 2011

I got tagged! :D

Your Favorite:
Color? Green, and Black
Candy? Either Home-Made Brownies, or chocolate truffles.
Main Dish? Chili w/chips
Dessert? Home-Made Brownies, or Costco Cake!
Drink? Mug Root Beer
Veggie? Carrots

Do You:
Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? Nope! :-)Read your Bible everyday? Well, I read the Bible about 4 times a week.
Lots of reading? Yeah, I read everyday!
See your grandparents everyday? No, I wish I did...Bake a lot? Haha...no...
Clean your room everyday? About once or twice a week.
Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Nope.

A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category:
Veggie? Asparagus, Beets
Color? Lime, and bright Yellow
Animal? Mosquitoes, and gnats...I hate bugs that fly around my head.
Drink? Lemonade, 7-up

Random:
Go shopping?
Yep, 1-3 times a week!
Eat out? Sometimes, if I had to choose, it would be Texas RoadHouse!
Go visit? I would like to go to Texas, but other than that, I don't really like to travel...
Read a good book at? On the Couch, maybe outside of it wasn't too chilly.
What color is your room? Green, and a dark tan color.

Do You Have A:
Pet?
I don't own any pets at the moment, I used to own dogs, chickens, cats, etc.Gift card at the moment? Jimmy Johns
Gun? I own a 30-06 rifle, a 12 ga. Shotgun, and a .22 rifle.
Big mess under your bed? Nope, not enough room...
Pack of gum in your bag or pocket?  Nope.Computer in your room? Nope, but I do have one in the homeschool room.

Have You Ever:
Been on a plane?
Yep, a couple times...
Been out of state? Yep, I have been to at least 18 states!
Been in a eighteen wheeler? Once, when I was very little.
In a car accident? No!
Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about an hour? Yeah...

More Random:
Do you share a room with anyone?
Yep, with my brother, I have a bunk bed in my room..Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? Nope, lakes and oceans though...
How old are you? 16What year were you born? 1995
Are you related to anyone important or famous? To me, YES! But to the world, no...
Have you ever met a vice president? Nope.
Are you getting bored yet? Yeah.
A picture:
This is me with my new baby sister, Adriel.



What are you thinking? Right now I am thinking about my yearly test that is coming up...I don't really care for those "bubble tests", but, they have to be done...

Thanks for reading! I know it was long!

I tag:

Tori
Zoe
Tirzah

Thanks, Alli Richmond for tagging me!

God bless everyone!

_Josiah_

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Hehehe, nice answers. x)
You have a gun?? Oooooooo, so jealous. LOL

~Elisa:)

Josiah said...

Elise,

I changed some of the questions to fit my "personality"

For example, the gun question was never on the original post, but I changed it, because the original question was, "Do you own a sowing Machine?" and...I don't. :D

Allison said...

LOL! I didn't thaink about the fact that *that* question is kinda geared toward girls! Of course you don't have a sewing machine! ;)
~ Alli