Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hello all!

Hey all, this is just a little update to let you all know how I'm doing. :-)

I am currently overwhelmed with homework, from my college classes. It's hard, but I seem to be getting through them over the weeks. There's just no end to schoolwork!

If you look on the top of my blog, you'll notice the section called "Weird Stuff". Well, there is a 3 after the title, and that just shows you how many weird things are in that section. Every time I put a new video or picture in there, I will update that number. I plan on doing a lot more weird things in the next few days/weeks. Like chewing 5 different kinds of bubble gum, or chewing 100 pieces of gum and blowing a bubble. Eating paper, grass, tree bark, anything that looks interesting! :-)

I just love doing weird things, I think it makes my life feel more exciting when I'm in a dull moment. Today I put over 25 carrots in my mouth, all chopped up to be about 1/4 of a large carrot you can get from the grocery store. Tomorrow I want to make a grass salad. That will be on video, so be ready to see that number next to the title, "weird stuff" move up!

Thanks for reading, enjoy your weekend!


Josiah

1 comment: