1. High heels or boots? (See what I mean?)
Definetly boots, but not any kind of boots, these kind of boots. Working boots! :D
I got up at 6:20 I believe, I normally wake up around this time.
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
I believe the last movie I saw was Captain America.
4. What is your maiden name? (Another girly question)
I don't have one, and nor will I ever have one. :-P
5. What is your favorite TV Show?
NCIS Los Angles! It's an awesome show!!!
6. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Cereal is a common breakfast for me, due to me not liking certain breakfast foods, such as: oatmeal, and cooked products with apples in them.
7. What is your middle name?
Daniel is my middle name.
8. What food do you dislike?
I dislike a lot of food, I'm kinda picky, but anything with pickles, mustard, apples or green/red peppers cooked into it, is pretty gross....
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
I do not have one, I usually listen to the radio, 98.5, 95.3, or 97.7, which all don't have CDs.
10. What characteristic do you despise?
Selfishness, I don't like it when people use other people for their own personal gain.
11. Favorite clothing? (Kind of a girly question)
Jeans, they need to be baggy though, can't be tight and skinny. I like wearing polos, t-shirts, and tank-tops.
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation?
Somewhere in Europe probably, I don't like traveling to much, but the more and more I think about it, I start to warm up to the idea...
13. Are you an organized person?
Kind of, I like to keep my life organized, but as for my room...that's a different story.
14. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, with woods all around the house and a little farm.
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
I don't have one, I believe my 18th will be though.
16. What are you going to do when you finish this?
Go to sleep, I started writing this at 7:30 P.M.
17. Furthest place you have ever been to?
I have been to California and Maine, don't quite know which is farther from Minnesota, so lets just leave it at that.
18. Person you wish you could meet?
Ray Comfort, at living waters, also Kirk Cameron.
19. When is your birthday?
March 1st 1995
20. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I used to be an excellent morning person, but once I started PSEO, the stress level has turned me slowly into a night person.
21. What is your shoe size?
I like to wear size 17 shoes, because they are a little big, but my feet are size 16.
22. Do you own any animals?
I REALLY want some parakeets!!! I'm going to talk with my parents about it this weekend.
23. Any new you'd like to share?
I just received the "Evidence Bible" from Ray Comfort!
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A police man, but as I grew up, I noticed at how the laws our goverment has established towards criminals is messed up.
25. What is your favorite flower?
Umm...a sunflower?? Don't know...flowers aren't my thing.
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to?
Christmas break, not sure what day that is, but no school for 3 weeks!!!
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be?
I would be green, that's my favorite color.
28. How is the weather rght now?
Very cool, kind of windy, might rain.
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom, she was shopping and I was doing school at home.
30. Favorite drink?
Mug Root Beer, and Barqs Root Beer.
31. Favorite Restaurant?
32. Hair color?
Dark Brown, really dark.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
G.I.Joes, the minifigures.
34. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter?
Fall, I love the weather!
35. Chocolate or Vanilla?
36. Coffee or Tea?
Coffee, but I'm on a "coffee fast" I need a break from it.
37. Wish you were still young?
I think I am, I wish I was older!
38. Do you want to get married?
39. When was the last time you cried?
Last week, when I watched the Passion.
40. What is under your bed?
A couple boxes of odds-and-ends, and our airsoft guns.
41. What did you do last night?
School, and I watched the movie Tangled.
42. What are you afraid of?
Getting an F in school....
43. Salty or sweet?
Sweet! Salty is kind of gross, a little salt is okay.
44. Best quality you have?
Discernment, I believe I have an excellent ability to discern people.
45. How many years at your current job?
I quit my job 3 months ago, but I was employed into that job for 1 year.
46. Favorite day of the week?
Monday! My weekend! I don't have school!
47. Favorite Movie?
Currently it's MONK, but I love old western movies too.
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone?
Don't think so, I always thought the world "crush" was kind of a girl thing, but I have liked people in the past. It's one girl for me, no crushes allowed. ;-)
49. Do you like finding all this stuff about your friends?
I read other blog posts with these questions, and it was a lot of fun to read their answers!!!
Hope you enjoyed this post, I am going to Tag some people, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, but here you go!