Friday, January 7, 2011

Can't "Time" go any faster???

These past few months I have been trying to "rush" my life. I want to be older, faster, want to become an adult quicker, etc. It's nerve racking!

Recently I have been looking online for a car to buy. I want a 4x4 truck, suburban or a blazer. Something I could use while going hunting. A nice, used car goes for about $1,500-$2,500, and I only have $1,000. I just tried to buy a car the other day, but the more and more I thought about it, I decided I shouldn't, why?

1. I don't have enough money, I would have to go into debt...(with my parents)
2. I don't even have a driving licence yet! (See how I am kinda rushing my life?)
3. We don't have room for another car, right now anyway.

So, I decided to stop looking around for a car, and keep saving my money, but I still wish my life was moving a little faster.

I became a "manager" at work the other day, I get to do everything a "adult" manager does, I just don't get paid the same, or work the same amount of hours. Which I am fine with! But becoming a manager at 15 only makes me wish I was older because then I would be able to work more hours, and get paid way more! :-)

I know this post might seem a little, "out of the ordinary" but this blog is kinda like a journal for me, this is how I'm feeling, so I'm just writing it all down. :-)

Have a great day guys!

Josiah

No comments: