Okay, so here are the rules that I need to share.
1.) Post these rules.
2.) You MUST post 11 random things about yourself.
3.) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
4.) Create 11 new question for the people you ask to answer.
5.) Go to their blog and tell them they have been they have been Tagged.
So Here are 11 Random things about me!
Now for the Random things about me!
(1) I love chickens - I love eating them, raising them, reading about them, and anything else about them.
(2) I want to own my own property/house by the time I am 20 years old. Where? I have no idea yet...
(3) I want to own a restaurant and hobby farm when I grow up.
(4) I love working. For money or not, I love working. I especially love working outside.
(5) I am taking business and communication classes in college.
(6) I sleep at the bottom of a bunk bed. I share a room with my brother.
(7) I have 4 e-mail accounts, 2 bank accounts, 2 social networking accounts, and multiple other accounts on odd websites. This results in a lot of passwords!!
(8) I love the Lord, and I can't believe how amazing He is with His abundant mercy.
(9) I am on my computer a lot, almost all day. I would rather be doing something outside, like raising chickens, but not yet...
(10) I know how to drive, a stick-shift. Which is actually fun!
(11) I have an eating problem...I find myself eating when I am bored, depressed, sad, or angry.
Now these are the questions I need to answer that Gracie gave me.
1. What is your favorite book?
I love the Bible, which is probably one of my favorite books. However, if I had to pick something other than the Bible, I would have to pick the "Circle" series by Ted Dekker. (Black, Red, White, Green, etc.)
2. If you could go any place in the world, where would it be?
I would love to go to Australia, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Possibly the Middle East too. Such as Israel and/or Egypt.
3. What is your favorite type of ice cream?
I'm boring...I love vanilla. It's plain and simple, but it's tasty and doesn't make my throat burn after I eat it.
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I have thought long and hard about this my whole life. My brother and I used to play games where we would have multiple super powers and defend someone with them. I would probably have strength, however flying sounds really fun too!
5. What is your favorite joke?
My favorite joke is a blonde joke that I learned at Jet's Pizza (the place I worked at). It was a bad environment which is why I learned this joke there. (Please take note that I do not believe blondes are dumb or stupid at the slightest. Everyone has their "dumb" moments, especially me! My sister Tirzah is blonde and she is very smart.)
The joke goes something like this: "A blonde was swimming in a swimming pool. She dove straight down to touch the bottom of the pool, when she saw a little sticker on the bottom. She read what is said and immediately obeyed. The sticker said, 'Scratch and Sniff. '"
(6) If you could accomplish one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would like to own my own restaurant and be able to make enough profit from it to be able to purchase land/homes for all of my children.
(7) What is your favorite color?
I would have to say green. I used to love black, but it's so dark and is used a lot for evil, so I decided to start liking green more, which I have!
(8) What five adjectives would you use to describe yourself?
Big, Tall, Strong, Weird, Random. (Hopefully those are accurate, let me know in a comment if you think different!)
(9) What is your pet peeve?
When plans change.
(10) What is your favorite song?
To tell you the truth, it use to be "I wanna be a Billionaire" but now it is probably "Giving you all control" by Jeremy Camp.
(11) Which of these questions did you like the most?
I liked number 6 the best because it's something I think about everyday.
Now I get to make up 11 questions for those I tag to answer! :D
(1) What is your favorite word?
(2) What is your favorite time in the day?
(3) If you could evangelize to someone, who would it be?
(4) If you were able to meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
(5) What is your favorite flavor of Gatorade?
(6) If you had 1 wish, anything, what would it be?
(7) What is your favorite Bible verse that relates to you personally?
(8) What do you want to be when you grow up?
(9) If a lion approached you on the road, and was about to attack, what would you do?
(10) What subject in school do you appreciate the most?
(11) What "active" activity that you like the best?
Now I get to tag people, and as Gracie said it; "MWAHAHAHAHA! (Malicious grin)" I feel the same way!
I tag 4 people,
My two cousins:
Tori - at her blog
Zoe - at her blog.
And two friends:
Dodi - at her blog.
Shamarah Sunshine - at her blog.
I really want to tag my sister, Tirzah and Gracie again, but I know they already did it. :D
Have a ton of fun writing the answers to the questions!!