Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Losing Weight

As my mom and dad have been losing weight over the past few months, I have gotten encouraged to do the same.

I have always been a "big-boy" and usually had a good amount of "blub" on my body to be noticeable. :D However, I want that to change.

Most every one's New Year Resolutions is lose weight. Well, mine is too! I plan to lose at least 40 pounds by the beginning of Summer.

The past 4 years I have weighed over 200 pounds, which at 6'5" isn't to bad...however I am "plump" and it's time to end that. :P

Currently I weigh 260 pounds. My goal is to reach 220. So far I have gone to the gym twice (I lost 3 pounds already from this), and I am trying to stay on my goal of "no seconds" during meals. (This can be very hard...)

So, I will hopefully be sharing my weight-loss-story through the weeks. :P

Hope your New Year Resolutions are going well!
God bless,
Josiah

1 comment:

Michael said...

You can do it! Do hard things... A good saying sometimes is, "If you can't do it, then you must do it!"