Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Semester...

Hello everyone!! Christmas break is coming to a close for me. I thought I would share with you the classes I'm taking this semester, the books I'm using, and what I plan to accomplish this semester.

I am only taking 3 PSEO classes (9 credits) this semester. It worked out that way because they are all on the same day and are all related to business.

1. Principles in Management   (This class has a huge paper and a group presentation to do at the end of the semester)
2. Communications in Business  
3. Principles in Marketing   (This class had a huge paper and a lot of exams)

I have a book for each class and each book was $200!! Isn't that insane!!??! I'm really blessed to be in this PSEO program because all my books and classes are free! :-) Free college credits!

I am also going to be working on Geometry at home...I hate geometry, but it needs to be done. I may CLEP out of geometry, but we'll see... CLEP is tests you take, after your done with your home school curriculum book, that gives you 3 college credits if you pass the tests.

I plan to get all A's in my PSEO classes! Last semester I got 2 A's and 2 B's...

A - Intro to Business
A - Interpersonal Communications
B - Macro Economics
B - Research and Rhetoric

I plan to get all A's in the classes not only to look good on my report card, but also YEAH (the place I take my classes) require a 3.5 score average. Last semester I got a little over a 3.5. However, with only 3 classes this semester, I can only get 1 B and 2 A's...or 3 A's to get above 3.5! :-)

So, there is a little wrap-up of what I'm going to be doing most of this semester!

Hope you all have an awesome weekend!!
God bless,
Josiah

No comments: