Tuesday, January 3, 2012

What I've Been Doing

Hello everyone!!

This is just a random post to share with you all what I have been doing during the Christmas break I am enjoying!

I have been doing a lot of reading, more than I normally do. I am currently reading a book called, "At the Edge of Eternity" by Randy Alcorn. It's a very interesting book and I will be posting a review about the book...maybe next week!

I just finished a couple books about martyrs, and the stories of how people died for Jesus. The one I most recently finished is called, "Tortured for Christ" by Richard Wurmbrand. This book is also very interesting and is so detailed in how the Christians were effected through their faith. It has given me courage and inspiration that I too can be like these Christians, and suffer for the Lord, because He suffered for me.

I also have been driving a lot! I love driving, espically alone, because it's so peaceful and quiet. I drive for my mom during our errands, I drive on my own to places to pick something up at a store, and I also drive with some of my sibilings to friend's houses. It's been a lot of fun! :-)

I also made Pizza a couple of days ago! It was fun, our mom let me make my own pizza...I miss making pizzas, they were a ton of fun to make at Jet's! Here are some photos of my pizza!

Jonah's Pizza...although it doesn't look very nice, he added onion powder which gave it more taste than mine! :-)

Jonah and I making Pizzas

My Pizza after coming out of the oven.

I also made a knife! I used a piece of wood from Washington (that I had brought back with my on our move to Minnesota), a knife blade, a nail, wood glue, and electrical tape. :-) Here is a short video of my "displaying" my knife in the "weird" way that I am! :-)



Well, I should go now! I am planning on having another giveaway for my blog, but I'm not sure what to use for a giveaway yet. I am almost to my 100th post...about time right?

God bless!

Josiah

P.S. Please don't forget to check out a new blog I created at: www.dedicatedchristians.blogspot.com. Together, with a bunch of other authors, we write posts dedicated in serving Christ!

No comments: