Sunday, March 6, 2011

AGHHH!!! FORGOT SOME DAYS!!!

Sorry everyone! I can now see how hard it is to stay on track and keep writing blog posts! :D I will have to write 2 posts today, so make sure you scroll down! :D

This first post will be a couple of days worth of my 28 day challenge! :-)



DAY 4

My Favorite Television Program! YES! Well, I have two. :-)

NCIS LOS ANGLES    This Program plays on CBS

  
My Next Favorite Program is Human Target!



 These TV Programs are both about "cops" saving the worl


DAY 5

I don't have a Favorite quote...So I guess I'll choose my favorite Bible Scripture. :-)

Revelation 4:11 - "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and dominion, because You have created all things, and by Your will they were and have been created."


That's it for today!

Have a great Sunday everyone! :-)

Josiah

1 comment:

grandma said...

Hi Josiah!

I love NCIS (the original?) and the new tv program "Fairly Legal". We always watch Human Target too, you know whose favorite that is. We also look forward to "Castle".

grandma