Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Transformed!

I just became a part of a Webzine called, Transformed, if you want to see the forum click on this link. Transformed


We will be publishing webzines soon, but we could use some help! :-)

Were looking for someone who could help with graphic design, and photographing pictures for the webzine. The owner might be also looking for some authors, but I'm not sure...

If you want an application, and want to use your gifts of photo taking, or graphic design, to help create a webzine to glorify Jesus, then you should send an e-mail, with your abilities, to ... wiserstill_josiah@msn.com I'll make sure the owner of this Webzine gets your application!


If you have a blog button, a link, I will post it on my blog, to advertise for your blog! My blog will be posted on the Webzine, so if you want to get the word out, about your blog, send me an e-mail, and I'll place it on the left side of my blog!  wiserstill_josiah@msn.com

Thanks! And God Bless!

Josiah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Josiah, this is Rachel.
Please come back to the website. I'm sorry that it sounded like we were arguing about the different opinions of salvation, but we really weren't. Please don't quit on us... or God's work.

Josiah said...

Rachel,

I am sorry I had to do that, but what Sammy Believes is something that I disagree with, with all my heart. I don't want to be apart of a Magazine that might lead people astray.

I am not mad at you, nor Emily.

I am just disappointed in what Sammy believes, and if he is going to be a part of this magazine, then I can't.

He believes he can do anything he wants to, sex before marriage, murder, steal, lie, etc. while being a Christian.

I don't believe in the whole "Once saved, always Saved" when you say "Jesus, forgive me of my sins" and you really mean it, you gotta follow God's Word, and turn away from all sin, I'm not saying God won't forgive you, but Sammy told me he can sin on PURPOSE, because he's a Christian.

Hopefully you understand what I am attempting to explain here, it's difficult for me to put in words what I mean.

I hope everything goes well with you and the magazine.

God bless,
Josiah