Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My Review of Mauser Deluxe Sniper Airsoft Rifle

Originally submitted at The Sports Authority

The Mauser Delxue sniper airsoft rifle boasts an ultra-realistic design with bolt-action loading. It comes equipped with a bi-pod and scope for locking in your target.

Average Gun
By Shoot-A-Guy-With-A-Plastic-Ball from Andover, MN on 3/1/2011
4out of 5
Pros: Easy To Load, Looks Cool
Cons: Inaccurate, Scope/Sight Is Off, HUGE HOP-UP
Best Uses: Backyard, Airsoft Wars
Describe Yourself: Experienced
Was this a gift?: No
I tried setting in the scope, and adjusting the Hop-up, but nothing seems to work, the bb's just fly straight up when I shoot. I shoot at targets on my fence, but the bbs fly above the fence and higher when I shoot at them. I do like how easy it is to reload, and it is very strong. The gun also is nice in weight and in size. It is an excellent gun for a beginner user, but definetly NOT at this price...$250 is way to much.


(Not really "experienced"...lol )

3 comments:

Tori said...

I guess so that your not really experienced. lol!
I agree $250 is way to much to spend on a rifle!
Keep tryin!

Victoria

Josiah said...

Tori,

I did buy the gun, and I have "some" experience... lol...

I bought this gun for $100, they just had some "sales" online!

~Josiah~

Anonymous said...

That sounds fancy (but that is probably just because I know practicly nothing about guns :D )I am sure you will get better at it with pracitce :D