Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 17: An art piece

Is this an art peice that I've created?

I don't draw...I'm a pretty boring guy... :-)

So I guess I'll skip day 17...sorry about that!

Let me show you all what I have for the Give-A-Way that's coming up....don't know the exact day yet, but it's coming up.




There will be more, but this is just what I got so far! :-) Girls, I need to know what kind of "book" your interested in...I'll ask my mom, but because most of my followers are ladies, I need some "input" about what to get you!

Thanks everyone! God bless, and have a wonderful weekend!

~Josiah

6 comments:

Allison said...

I voted a book, but now I'm thinking a Starbucks sounds really, REALLY yummy!

You mean your going to do ALL of this stuff?

~Alli

Judith said...

I think your blog is your art!

Josiah said...

Alli,

Yeah, I want to have a few more items...but I need help choosing something for a Lady! :D

I'll just add some more Gift Cards, how's that?

Thanks Grandma Judy, I never thought of it like that before! :D

Allison said...

Wow! That's a lot for a giveaway... sounds exciting! :)
Maybe some stationary? That's the only thing I can think of that would be something a lot of girls would like! :)
~ Alli

The Pendletons said...

Well, I love books. ;) Books, music cds and guitar picks...though not everyone plays guitar lol! Maybe an itunes card? I have an ipod...but I don't have itunes. Just thinking.
Stationary is a good idea...but really, how can it get better than Starbucks! (Iced Cinnamon Dolce to be exact) :)
I have never read any of the Ballantyne books, but I have heard they are good.
I remember the give away from Truth Seekers, but how does this give away work?
What is that dvd? Looks neat.
There is a movie called "Time Changers" ever seen it? We have it and it is really great as far as story goes.
And as far a "art" goes...I think that writing is an art...painting is not the only art...but I guess that is what day 17 was supposed to be. ;)
Anyways...I've been typing too long. ;-D
Blessings!
Anna

Allison said...

I'm thinking a Starbucks card sounds BETTER than a book too!!!
~ Alli